Confusing USMC Orders...

buzz1858

AH senior member
Joined
Dec 8, 2012
Messages
58
Reaction score
15
Media
1
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
OWAA
Hunted
RSA NFLND
Foxhole Decision Time





President Obama signed the bill that allows gays to serve openly in the Military. No more don't ask don't tell.



But what he has really done is cause confusion in the ranks that could easily cost Marine lives.



This is what can now happen!



You know that Marines are trained to immediately obey orders.



So just imagine ......................



You're a Marine in a combat situation.



An enemy soldier is firing at you, and running toward your position.



The guy next to you is openly gay.



Then your Squad Leader yells out.......... "Shoot the coc%s^cker!"



Do you see the confusion here?
 
ha aha ha aha im hearing ya .
but l cant think of anything smart to say with out being rude to poofs.
cos poofs are people to .
 
:laughing:
i agree!
 
:laughing: You heard the LT Shoot!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,436
Messages
1,576,150
Members
170,526
Latest member
MariePayto
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top