Coffee Or Be Lion Food?

BEST video ever! The chicken wire is no protection & not convinced ‘all’ of the Lion will fit through the window … so, why not some Folgers! Then …:A Outta:
 
He mentions that there is a honeymooning couple in camp...I guess they will be used as a distraction while he gets water. :oops:

How would you tell guests in camp there is a Lion outside the door?
 
He mentions that there is a honeymooning couple in camp...I guess they will be used as a distraction while he gets water. :oops:

How would you tell guests in camp there is a Lion outside the door?
I understood that the lion and lioness were the honeymoon couple
 
Yup I’m going to have great nightmares tonight after watching that. Just spectacular!!
 
Tough call, I start the day with Coffee, it stops me growling a people, might work for Lions.

He would make a beautiful rug but it's not sporting to take it on the doorstep.

It could be a good place to start tracking.
 
Very cool video.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,848
Members
169,436
Latest member
Mathewleni
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top