Charlie Russell Art Show

Colt Henderson

AH member
Joined
May 28, 2023
Messages
17
Reaction score
39
Location
Big Sandy MT.
I recently got back from the Charlie Russell art show and thought some of you would like to hear. I talked with many of them and got business cards from my favorites. I am kicking myself for not grabbing some pictures but figured if you like art you could hunt through them.
I cannot speak highly enough of these people the men are gentlemen and the women are just the sweetest people (and married.)
Keep an eye open for the next show, they usually have one in August and one in March, there is plenty to see and this stuff would fit in with about any man cave or show room

IMG_20240320_100554116.jpg
 
Was it the set up for the March in Montana sale?
 
Was it the set up for the March in Montana sale?
Yes there are multiple art shows and a few large auctions, I know one of the big pieces was an original Charlie Russell painting and it was expected to hit a million I think. There are something like 5 or 6 art shows going on in Great Falls MT last weekend
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,570,500
Members
168,894
Latest member
CharlineLy
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top