Catholic cuisine

ArmyGrunt

AH elite
Joined
Nov 19, 2013
Messages
1,711
Reaction score
2,332
Media
63
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
1
USA/Canada
2
Europe
1
Hunted
USA, South Africa, Hungary
A Jewish Rabbi and a Catholic Priest met at the annual 4th of July picnic. Old friends, they began
their usual banter.:A Argue:

'This baked ham is really delicious,' the priest teased the rabbi. 'You really ought to try it. I know
it's against your religion, but I can't understand why such a wonderful food should be forbidden.
You don't know what you're missing. You just haven't lived until you've tried Mrs Warren's prized
Virginia Baked Ham. Tell me, Rabbi, when are you going to break down and try it?'

The rabbi looked at the priest with a big grin, and said, 'At your wedding.':E Excited::K Moon:
 
Now that's funny, I don't care who your are.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,307
Messages
1,572,362
Members
169,541
Latest member
ithunmersa1975
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top