Media
Member of
DSC, SCI
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe
african-sporting-creations-1.jpg

african-sporting-creations-2.jpg

The First of Their Kind: Light, Rigid, Quiet & Functional
Carbon fiber has an amazing set of properties and we created our Carbon Fiber Shooting Sticks to take advantage of both the strength and light weight. Constructed of material that is four times stiffer than steel and weighs less than aluminum, these sticks are the lightest and most rigid sticks available on the market. Plus, they are designed to fit into any airline approved gun case and are available in both tripod and bipod versions. Perfect for sheep/mountain hunters and for hunters who will appreciate effortlessly transported these exceptionally light and sturdy supports.

FREE Carrying Case
Both models come complete with a high quality, heavy duty carrying case to keep your shooting sticks from coming into contact with your rifle during air transportation.

Sized to Fit
Sticks are available to fit hunters 5' 9"-6'3" (Large Size) and 6'4" and taller (XL Size).

african-sporting-creations-3.jpgafrican-sporting-creations-4.jpgafrican-sporting-creations-5.jpg

Good hunting,
Jim & Elisabeth

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AltaC85630

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia