CAR Hunting Special

EMararv

AH member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
I have two openings of one week in between two major safaris which I could give out to a hunter on a special price.

Date: March 31st to April 7th, 2011 (5 full days of hunting)

Set-up: 1x1 or 2x2 also possible as two PHs are free.

Game possible to take:
1 Giant Forest Hog
1 Buffalo
1 Hartebeest or Waterbuck (depending on quota available at the time of the hunt)
1 Bushbuck
1 Red river hog
1 Warthog
1 Oribi
1 Yellow back duiker
1 Peters duiker
1 Red flanked duiker
1 Bush duiker
1 Blue duiker
1 Baboon

Price: 8000 Euro

All included appart from the international air-line fares, visa, trophy fees and transitary fares for export of trophies (pls, note dip and pack is included)

As the hunt is only for one week, I don't give any shot oppotunity guarantee on the Giant Forest Hog, but I'd say that the hunter has in this time of the year approx 80% chance of getting one in 5 days of hunting. A hunter beeing somewhat able to walk properly + shoot well, should be able to take 4-5 game.

All the best and we stay in touch.

Erik Mararv

I've personally hunted with CAWA and Erik twice. Great camp, good food and a LOT of game.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. And no, I'm not a booking agent or have any incentive. Just had a great time with them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TawannaIli

Latest profile posts

African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well