www.umlilosafaris.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Tanzania, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, USA, Canada, Belgium, Italy, England, Scotland, Wales
Hunt Report – Congratulations and thank you to John (USA) who successfully hunted 2 of the big 5 five with me recently, this beautiful Lion & awesome Buffalo Bull plus adding a buff cow (selected from a herd with loads of cows with calves) to it as well. We had great walking and stalking on them all in the Kalahari, South Africa. We also managed to ‘solve some of the world’s problems’ with a few cold beers around the campfire at night, haha!
J30_4894.jpg
J30_5800-Enhanced-NR.jpg
J30_5235.jpg

I know I have made a new friend when John booked his next hunt with me only 1 month after completing this safari….huge thanks for that too John, see you on African soil again at the Airport in July 2025. Best Wishes until then!

Book your safari with us today!
Francois Dorfling: 082 826 5580

Have a look at our beautiful Classic Safari Tented Camp:
https://youtu.be/RPdIG6PdlL8?si=6MCf5MKJ6njMZVXA

Latest footage available on our YouTube channel:
www.youtube.com/@umlilosafaris

https://www.umlilosafaris.co.za/

HO: ZA/EC 202206000021565
#plainsgame #plainsgamehunting #dangerousgame #huntingdangerousgame #dangerousgamehunt #biggame #big5 #lion #lioness #buffalo #capebuffalo #hunting #huntingsouthafrica #africansafari #huntingsafari #easterncapehunting #kalaharihunting #kalahari #saza #sci #UmliloSafaris #huntingpackages #huntingpackagesafrica #safarilife #hunters #customsafari #conservation #huntingexperience #riflehunting #africanexperience

J30_4855.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryannHau

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]