PH: Derick Van Staden
Dates: 27th July 3rd August

Daily Rates: $800 per day
Trophy Fee: $3000
Concession Fee: $1500
Gun/Bird/Safari Permit: $500
Transfers: $1000 by road/ $3000 by air

Daily Rates include:
A representative to meet you at Kenneth Kaunda International (Lusaka) airport and assist you through customs for arrival and departure.
The full time service of a licensed Professional Hunter and complete staff services, including trackers, skinners, cooks and camp\lodge assistants.
Full accommodation and camp\lodge equipment, including linen, towels, refrigeration and laundry.
Full catering, including fresh fruit and vegetables, soft drinks, beer and wine during the safari.
All ground transport during the safari, including collection and return to the nearest airstrip and one 4 wheel drive vehicle per professional hunter.
Field preparation of trophies

Daily Rates exclude:
Commercial flight to Lusaka
All Charter flights
Hotel accommodation before, during and after the contracted safari period
Visa on arrival US$150
Safari licenses and firearm import permit US$500
Import tax on ammunition US$2 per round
Airport Departure Tax US$25 per person
Government Concession Fee (Mini safari 7 days US$1,500)
License and Trophy fees animals harvested or wounded
Dip, pack, crate, documentation of trophies ($1000)
Gratuities

Details:
I have one 7 day hunt available for Buffalo on the above dates.I am able to offer this at these prices which represent a $3000 saving. Please contact me by email with any Questions...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lula005117

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well