CANADA: Has Anyone Hunted With Jim Lake & Mattison Lake Outfitters?

DoubleLunger

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Virginia Bowhunters Association
Just curious if anyone has ever used these outfitters. I've been invited to go on a black bear archery hunt with these guys in May '18 in Saskatchewan for an archery hunt.

Thanks my fellow hunters,

DL

I have hunted with them twice, we have a group of family that hunts with them. Honestly, I think they are very hard-working, ethical guides. Lodge is comfortable, food is great and hunting is excellent. 10 out of 12 took bears this spring. Cory and Perry may be the 2 best guides in Canada.

P.S.
I am not affiliated with them in any way other then have hunted with them, this is my honest assessment, and I was one of the 2 that didn't take a bear! You can't go wrong with these guys

I have hunted with them twice, we have a group of family that hunts with them. Honestly, I think they are very hard-working, ethical guides. Lodge is comfortable, food is great and hunting is excellent. 10 out of 12 took bears this spring. Cory and Perry may be the 2 best guides in Canada.

P.S.
I am not affiliated with them in any way other then have hunted with them, this is my honest assessment, and I was one of the 2 that didn't take a bear! You can't go wrong with these guys

Thank you much for the honest response. I believe(looking at the last name) that you may be part of the group I have been invited to hunt with. Any relation to Ryan Pulaski? Him and I both work together at AAFD

Thanks again

P.S.

S

mall world

I was about to say the same. Lol.

Ryan invited me to go with you guys in May and I was tickled pink as I’ve been wanting to hunt black bear in Canada for a long time. Especially with good people.

With that being said I can certainly say that I am looking forward to it and I thank Ryan and family for making room for me if the deal is still on.

Danny

I was about to say the same. Lol.

Ryan invited me to go with you guys in May and I was tickled pink as I’ve been wanting to hunt black bear in Canada for a long time. Especially with good people.

With that being said I can certainly say that I am looking forward to it and I thank Ryan and family for making room for me if the deal is still on.

Danny
Welcome. See you in May

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LouAlbers8

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]
Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa