Can someone explain to me...

The mice will play when the cats away. Normally moderators clean up and ban spammers quickly but even the greatest mods must sleep eventuall. Just never click any of their links…or even posts for that matter.
 
They often have the name of a college/university in English at the end of their posts. I have no idea why that is.
 
Members will only see it if we do not get to it before it gets deleted. They have been at it since the start, they just got more relentless. They do it to be annoying as the spam always seems to be worthless...
 
Anti-hunting Chinese. Does it get much worse?
 
So mysteries of the universe: Chinese spammers on AH, does Bigfoot exist, Joe Biden is president, Fauci still employed....

So, Fauci is still employed because Biden is president. Biden is president because of Chinese money and 45,345,231 votes directly attributable to Bigfoot.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,428
Messages
1,575,846
Members
170,395
Latest member
TursteeGoods
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top