Cameroon forest hunt coming up soon / travel question

Jerycmeach

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Does anyone have any helpful advice for me on “meet and greet” services or information on “how I can best plan for a overnight layover in Casablanca” as I travel to Douala Camaroon for my upcoming forest hunt? I was hoping maybe someone here in AH may have information or guidance. I am the farthest thing from a confident and savvy world traveler so any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Dang Jerry, you have become a world traveler, .... despite your claims otherwise !!!

I guess the question is why are you laying over in Casablanca instead of going straight to Douala? Are you taking a rifle? I flew Air France from Houston to Paris to Douala.

I guess the question is why are you laying over in Casablanca instead of going straight to Douala? Are you taking a rifle? I flew Air France from Houston to Paris to Douala.
Dang Jerry, you have become a world traveler, .... despite your claims otherwise !!!
I’m trying buddy! Yiu only live once right! I hope your doing well and thanks for taking an interest in helping me when I was just beginning my Africa hunting career! Ha!

Thanks for all the help you have been to me in the past Philip! I have been so busy on the ranch here in Kansas that I have not had time to plan for this forest hunt like I had hoped and my departure is just a little over a week away! Scary! I had a Kodiak brown bear hunt in May and that took a lot of time and energy. Anyway my layover is in Casablanca in my way to Douala. The layover is 22 hours and I was hoping to find some advice here on AH. I had imagined there might be a meet and great service that could also transport me to and from a nearby hotel. At this point since I have found no such assistance I suppose I will just “wing it”. Nothing adds more to the chance if high adventure than having no plan and going unprepared. That has been my MO so far and my hunts have turned out amazingly well. I hope this one does as well! Ha!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeulahLomb

Latest profile posts

NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?