Rare Breed

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
I have had four members ask me to post all three of my big 4 camera pictures that I had turned into Oil on Canvass pictures. I am not a big photo person as much as I am an oil on canvass person...the later I absolutely love the much more high texture of the photo.

Elephant.jpg
Lion.jpg
Rhino.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
they all look great.. but the lion painting is nothing short of amazing IMO...

now youve got my wheels turning... Im picking up a really large oil on canvas painting that we commissioned when we're in RSA next month... we've got a wall that we were thinking about commissioning another painting for while we are there with the artist...

Im thinking some sort of portrait painting of us (family members) while we're there would be very nice!

they all look great.. but the lion painting is nothing short of amazing IMO...

now youve got my wheels turning... Im picking up a really large oil on canvas painting that we commissioned when we're in RSA next month... we've got a wall that we were thinking about commissioning another painting for while we are there with the artist...

Im thinking some sort of portrait painting of us (family members) while we're there would be very nice!
Thanks! It literally almost covers one wall in my office and makes me smile everyday!!!

Some years back, 'took a photo of a beautiful Long Horn bull on a ranch in the Hill Country. The Owner's wife had it made into a painted print I'll call it (and they hung it on their wall, as all the bulls are named after famous military leaders (I forget the Bull's name; maybe Jeff Davis?) Turned out really nice. I'll have to find it...

That is very cool.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hyman88W3

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?