Reaction score
Website
jkosafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
PHASA, DSC, SCI
Hunted
South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Burkina Faso, Zambia, Spain, Uganda, Greenland, Cameroon
Hello all our friends and fellow hunters,

I would like to add our buffalo offer for 2022 to the forum. We only have limited dates available at the moment in our main hunting area in South Africa. We only offer limited spots for a safari in this area due to management of trophy quality and numbers. We only take old buffalo bulls and will not settle for anything less.

This private reserve is situated in the malaria free south-western Free State province of South Africa. This 50 000 acre plus picturesque private game reserve is characterized by high ridges, ravines, rocky outcrops and plains, the ideal terrain to hunt the game species which reside on the game reserve. We are proud to say that we have a wide variety of buffalo, sable and over 20 species of game on offer in the reserve. Hunting is mostly done on foot after a target animal has been spotted from a vantage point or the hunting vehicle. You will see a lot of game daily and the quality of trophies are excellent. It is a great to hunt a area with this much variety and no need to travel to any other concessions during your hunt.

The 4 star main lodge and mountain retreat are very well equipped and offer magnificent scenery and wildlife on their doorsteps; a marvelous retreat from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, an excellent venue to spend quality time with family and friends while enjoying some of the best hunting South Africa has to offer.

Here is a short video on what you can expect when you hunt buffalo with us in this beautiful reserve: Hunting Cape Buffalo - JKO Hunting Safaris

8 Day Buffalo Safari - Free state - South Africa

6x Hunting days for 1 hunter,
2x Arrival / Departure days,
2x Airport pick up and drop off,

1x Hard Bossed Buffalo Bull, (At least 9 years or older)

Total - $11 500 all inclusive (Normal price for this area $12 950)

* Add a Sable bull for only $3 950 when you book this buffalo safari with us.
* Receive an additional 10% discount on all extra species taken while on the safari.

Please feel free to contact me to discuss any additional options or if you have any questions regarding this safari. I will be more than happy to discuss any possibilities to make sure we can assist you in finding the buffalo hunt you are looking for.

Here are a few bulls that has been taken in the 2021 season and this is exactly what you can expect when hunting buffalo with JKO Hunting Safaris:

6a0c2895-52f5-4ab7-a0a6-de108764d053.jpg
8636e243-ac91-4d9d-8005-292d0f49b97c.jpg
57331131-ade0-47e9-9d16-4c02995a6ffe.jpg
IMG_1980.jpg
DC4326E3-7CFA-4B41-8C8A-65FF8AA445A6.jpg
IMG_9002.jpg
IMG_9365.jpg
IMG_6660.JPG
PHOTO-2021-10-18-10-57-40.jpg
IMG_9348.jpg
IMG_2203.jpg
IMG_2567.jpg
IMG_3112.jpg
IMG_3758.jpg

Hi Jacques, nice trophies. Can you give me an idea of what other plains game species I can hunt besides sable?

Hi Jacques, nice trophies. Can you give me an idea of what other plains game species I can hunt besides sable?

Good morning Bill. I hunted this property in 2019 along with a friend of mine here on AH. The property also holds at the very least:

Gemsbok, Eland, Blue WB, Black WB, Red Lechwe, Red Hartebeest, Springbok, Nyala, Zebra and Waterbuck. These I all saw while hunting there, and maybe I have missed some.

As I recall, Jacques told me it also holds Mountain Reedbuck, I just don't think I saw any on our hunt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VelvaRancl

Latest profile posts

John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,
I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.