Since 2021
AH veteran
Reaction score
Website
faroeast.net
Deals & offers
Media
Hi Everyone,

After having a great 2024 season with a lot of very good trophies taken, we now have 1 opening for a buffalo hunt for season 2025 at the price of 10 500 euros. 2 hunters can buy this offer on the same period but they will hunt in the same car with 1 PH. Dates are yet to be confirmed depending on the time of booking. 6-7 days huntings.

We are located in the Faro area, and we have been operating in block 5 for the past 20 years.

The hunt includes:

-meet and greet, custom clearance in Garoua.... or Ngoundere....Transfer to the hunting zone and return trip to the above airport
-Full board, staff’s services and laundry, house wine and drinks in camp in a reasonable limit.
-PH and trackers, The use of additional fly camps and equipment, vehicles during the safari
-Hunting permit

The hunt doesn’t include:

-Trophy fee 5175 Euros (including the 15% village tax)
-dip and pack shipment to Paris under customs 2000 euros
-A species up to 1 for a Waterbuck is possible by just adding the trophy fee + the dps 500Euro per species with no extra hunting permit
or
-A Roan antilope by adding the trophy fee, 500 euros dps, 4000 euros daily fee (3 days more hunting) with no extra hunting permit
-B/C species up to 4, is possible by just adding the trophy fee + the dps 500Euro per species with no extra hunting permit
-Transportation from home to Garoua/Ngaoundere
-Visa, gun permit, insurances, gratuities.
-Tips
-In savannah mineral water (3,5E) per bottle, and wine list. We have free camp water as well that all hunters drink.
-Additional transfer outside of normal schedule 300E in savannah
-Meet and greet custom clearance in Douala or Yaounde, or hotel, transfer, and expenses outside of camp. Personal expenses and tips -Insurances for cancelation, travel (including repatriation for health reasons, rifles, and luggage).
-15% village tax on all trophy fees
-Wifi 300 Euros

Payment of 50% on booking and 50% on the 15th of October 2024. Total price for the buffalo hunt : 17 675 euros

For the hunting permit we will need :
4 ID photos
Copy of the passport
Copy of the rifle ID US paper
A prescription from MD saying: you are able to hunt north Cameroon

Note: Only one of each species can be shot during the safari, female and young are forbidden to hunt (double the fee will have to be paid), a wounded animal not found is considered shot and the fee will have to be paid.

Feel free to email me for more information and bookings: rgdahlan@hotmail.com

Romain
Instagram : faroeast

IMG_2038.jpg
0FED416A-A2F9-426D-A57C-B86D4692B853.JPG
7DF85E94-B33B-4939-9492-4DB85E8FADE4.JPG
IMG_1880.jpg
IMG_1884.PNG
IMG_1893.PNG
IMG_2051.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WildaDambr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!