Sponsor
AH member
Reaction score
Website
www.johnrigbyandco.com
Deals & offers
Articles
Rigby Cartridge Belt.jpg
London gunmaker John Rigby & Co. is excited to introduce the new Rigby Cartridge Belt, a must-have accessory for the discerning game shooter. Crafted in collaboration with renowned leather craftsmen Els & Co. of South Africa, the belt combines timeless style, modern functionality and durability for the field.

Handcrafted from premium full-grain leather, each Rigby Cartridge Belt is cut, shaped and hand-stitched with a wax-coated cotton thread, ensuring a classic finish and enduring quality. Built for both comfort and practicality, this belt is the perfect companion for any game shooting day.

With a padded, suede-lined interior that adds strength while providing a soft, luxurious feel against the body, custom-shaped leather loops hold the cartridges securely, allowing for quick and effortless reloading, even in fast-paced drives. A thick leather strip at the bottom edge prevents cartridges from falling through, keeping them standing proud and within easy reach.

The belt’s adjustable end ensures a tailored fit, accommodating changing layers of clothing as the season progresses. This allows shooters to adjust the belt quickly without the need for a replacement, even when shedding jackets in milder weather. The solid cast brass fittings, sourced from the UK, add reliability and a touch of elegance to this essential piece of kit.

Available in 12-gauge and 16-gauge sizes, and proudly stamped with Rigby’s iconic ‘double R’ logo, the Rigby Cartridge Belt offers a perfect balance of traditional craftsmanship and modern functionality. It’s the ideal accessory for shooters looking to equip themselves with gear that not only performs in the field but also reflects a dedication to heritage and quality.

For more information visit: www.johnrigbyandco.com

Shooting right or left handed, you'll still rake cartridge head scratches on your buttstock when coming up from field carry to ready position

After spending over $700 USD....
Yeah but you would be in the cool kids club
Or be even cooler buying the bbq knife set of 3 for $2500 usd

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChanelHoll

Latest profile posts

Brian wrote on Skshyk's profile.
Thank for the laughing post! You have a keen sense of humour. I am usually able to just ignore those geniuses but this time I could not get past it. chuckle, Brian
Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.