BRNO ZKK602 375H&H... My new "dream rifle"...

Qc_BearHunter

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Since my first trip in Africa, there's not a single day I don't think about going back. One of the steps is rifle and loads development. While surfing on a Canadian Gun Nutz Website, this rifle caught my attention. A BRNO ZKK602 375 H&H sitting in a beautiful stock. So I sold my Winchester Safari Express and got this gem. She's a lot better balanced than my Safari Express, about a pound lighter and don't feel like a piece of 2X6 in my hands.

So another buffalo/plains game hunt is not a possibility, it's a certainty! :)

BRNO.jpg
BRNO2.jpg

Got it for about the price of a new Model 70 Safari Express.

Someone call RCMP! You stole that rifle! :D

Absolutely beautiful… that’s a serious find!

Very nice! Thank you for sharing pics! :)

Nice looking rifle at a great price. Congrats
Bruce

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlossieHwa

Latest profile posts

African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well