Bow Hunt Ideas

Brunie

Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Australia
Fellow bow hunters, I'm looking for ideas for a bow hunt around late August to early September 2011, have hunted the Limpopo region in RSA the last two years so looking for a possible change. Two hunters looking to target the following plains game;
- Gemsbok
- Red Hartebeest
- Springbok
- Zebra etc
Interested in a combo blind / walk & stalk set up.
Only issue is potentially time as like most people we are time short. Currently living in Africa and only get 7 day R&R breaks, so would be restricted to 5 full days hunting with a day either side for travel.
Open to hunting area suggestions but interested in both RSA or Namibia, either way looking to minimise travel time to maximise hunting time.

Any ideas or suggestions on hunting areas from fellow bow hunters or Outfitters would be appreciated.

Cheers

Hi Brunie

The eastern Cape might be just the place for the species you are after?

Marius from KMG should be able to help you out, Johan has some pretty good eastern Cape hunts out right now as well?

Either way they are both very involved in the AH community so I am sure you will be in good hands.

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen

Hi Brunie
Welcome to AH enjoy the site, i did send you a PM.
Johan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElenaHeitm

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?