Blaser R8 Standard Bolt Head Trade For Magnum Bolt Head

brummerb1

AH veteran
Reaction score
Member of
DSC,SCI
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, USA.
I have a Blaser R8 standard bolt head I'm looking to trade for a Magnum bolt head for my 375 HH barrel. Bolt head has only been fired about 20 times, willing to pay shipping and add $ if need be, or if someone has a Magnum bolt head up for sale for a good price please let me know.

Thanks.

Steve. Thanks for reaching out. I will text you

Do not post personal information on the forum. Use the PM system. Conversations.
Thanks

i might have a match.....[redcated]. steve
Hi @velezluke, Your private information was removed from your post for privacy reasons. If you want to provide someone your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system, thank you.

As per our posting guidelines:
It is not okay to post your own personal information or post links to your personal information, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses or identification numbers. If you want to provide someone else your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErinBurges

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!