Blaser R8 Pro Stock + Extras

jbirdwell

AH enthusiast
Joined
May 5, 2023
Messages
437
Reaction score
825
Location
Texas
Media
10
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Europe
1
Member of
NRA Benefactor Life Member, SCI Life Member, DSC
Hunted
US, South Africa
IMG_0466.JPG


IMG_0473.JPG

Blaser Pro R8 stock, including the receiver, removable trigger group, right-hand bolt housing and magnum bolt head. $2,250.00 shipped to your FFL in the lower 48. Your FFL must take delivery from an individual. If close to the Huntsville, Tx. area, we can arrange a face-to-face meeting.

Only thing needed to make a complete rifle would be the barrel and magazine insert if going with a caliber that uses the magnum bolt head. Everything seems to be in excellent shape but let me know if you need additional information and or pics. Thanks
 
Good price! If I needed one this would be sold. Good luck !
 
Are you the original owner and would you provide additional pictures of both sides of the stock etc. thanks
 
Are you the original owner and would you provide additional pictures of both sides of the stock etc. thanks
I am not the original owner. I can post pics of the top and bottom sides shortly.
 
Do you have another bolt head for sale?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,571,757
Members
169,409
Latest member
HopeBelche
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top