Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
GOA
Hunted
South Africa
Howdy AH

I have 2 - 10oz Bottles and 1 - partial bottle of 6oz. The partial bottle has a red Thompson Center fill spout that is very handy.

The 10oz bottles are no longer produced and all I could find on prices were the 8oz bottles which go from $80-90 or $10-11.25 per ounce

Price is $220 which is about $8.46 an ounce. I cannot ship this so this will have to be FTF in the DFW area or for $20 more I will go further (Waco / Temple, Oklahoma, etc). If you can show evidence of this being in stock somewhere for cheaper, let me know and I will adjust accordingly. Thank you

IMG_0675.jpg

Current price at lgs
IMG_1361.jpeg

The majority of people that I knew that used it including myself moved on to other powders when their price escalated and there was a shortage of it.

Good luck with selling it.

160 or will trade for Hodgdon Longshot, 9mm or .45acp projectiles, or Small / Large Pistol primers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lenny45218

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?