Black Wildebeest wall pedestal

buck wild

AH legend
Joined
Oct 14, 2015
Messages
2,888
Reaction score
6,916
Location
Texas
Media
368
Articles
5
Hunting reports
Africa
6
USA/Canada
2
Europe
2
Member of
SCI Life member, SCI Brush Country Chapter, DSC, Puro Pinche Low Fence
Hunted
Kalahari; Limpopo, South Africa; Omay, Zimbabwe; Bulawayo, Zim; Czech Republic; Tirol, Austria; Mexico; Texas; New Mexico; Colorado
I finally finished up the last of my 2018 animals. I took a floor pedestal pose and made a very quick modification to a wall pedestal. It is always fun working on different animals and the BWB is always different :) I could have strangled a couple skinners for leaving WAY TOO much nose cartilage etc that made a 1 hr prep job into 3 hrs but alas the joys of working with African skins. I might have taken a little artistic license of the nose texture, but I liked how it came out. I also applied my horn re-conditioning techniques.

1614619091158.png
1614619114003.png
1614619193319.png
1614619266488.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Looking good! I like how the wall ped looks on a black wb!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,366
Messages
1,574,345
Members
170,014
Latest member
ChesterL41
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top