Best Come-Back Line

AkMike

AH fanatic
Joined
Nov 6, 2009
Messages
813
Reaction score
223
Location
Anchorage
Media
37
Member of
NRA-Life ASSRA DRSS
Police work can be entertaining as well as dangerous. Recently, a female sheriff's deputy arrested Patrick Lawrence, a 22 year-old white
male, who was fornicating with a pumpkin in a field at night.The next day, at the Gwinnet County (GA) courthouse, Lawrence was charged with lewd and lascivious behavior, public indecency and public intoxication.

The suspect explained that he was passing a pumpkin patch on his way home from a drinking session when he decided to stop. He explained."There was no one around for miles, or at least I thought there was no one around" he stated.Lawrence went on to say that he pulled over to the side of the road, picked out a pumpkin that he felt was appropriate for his purpose, cut a hole in it, and proceeded to satisfy his pressing need. 'Guess I was really into it, y'know?' he commented with evident embarrassment.In the process of doing the deed, Lawrence failed to notice an approaching sheriff's car, and was unaware of his audience until Deputy Brenda Taylor approached him. 'It was an unusual situation, that's for sure,' said Deputy Taylor. 'I walked up to Lawrence and he's just humping away at this pumpkin.'Deputy Taylor went on to describe what happened when she approached Lawrence. I said, "Excuse me sir, but do you realize that you're having sex with a pumpkin?' He froze, clearly surprised that I was there. Then he looked me straight in the face and said, 'A pumpkin? ****! Is it midnight already?' The court (and the judge) could not contain their laughter. Lawrence was found guilty only of public intoxication, fined $10. and sent on his way. The Washington Post wrote an article describing this as "The best come-back line ever".
 
LOL. Good one.
Thanks for that laugh of the day.
 
He got away easy. When he started it would have been a horse that turn into a mouse. Would have been ugly.
 
Halloween will never be the same
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,812
Members
169,418
Latest member
BridgettTr
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top