Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
Rockin G Ranch Axis Deer

B4AACDB2-1291-42CA-84C1-8121E34D9A7E.jpeg

Some dadgum nice ones in the lot!

Thanks for sharing Gizmo

So Eric are you just teasing us?
Yip, got get some more time to get more photos and trailcam pics. Axis rut is about to start in about a month and the really big boys will start showing up.

I need to get back to your place for an exotic hunt. How is your quail population? I understand you have had very little rain this year, but the pictures look very green and healthy!

I need to get back to your place for an exotic hunt. How is your quail population? I understand you have had very little rain this year, but the pictures look very green and healthy!
Quail hunting was horrible this year. We went 176 days without moisture of any kind. Got an inch yesterday. The green pics were from this last fall right before the axis dropped their antlers. Two are from last week and I’ll get some more here real quick. We’ve been seeing some monster axis, one of which is the biggest live Axis I’ve ever seen in person.

I would love to wait at a water hole in the dry season with my bow at your place!!

I would love to wait at a water hole in the dry season with my bow at your place!!
Well come on! Rut will be starting in May and I have a lot of bow hunting set ups.

Wow! Those axis are gorgeous!

WOW!

We have some deer this year that are just stunning. Rut will start at the end of May and run through August. Now is the time for a guy to get on the books if someone wants a big Axis.

We have some deer this year that are just stunning. Rut will start at the end of May and run through August. Now is the time for a guy to get on the books if someone wants a big Axis.
Love the deer pics...hate to see all that Brown dirt...hope you get some more rain soon...174 days is a long time!
Well come on! Rut will be starting in May and I have a lot of bow hunting set ups.

Thanks for the invite...I will wait until one escapes the high fence down the road and save my $ for Africa!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SafariDawg

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?