At last

Ngaka

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
España, Francia, Reino Unido, Hungría, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Sudáfrica
At last, 21 months later, today I received the crate with my second lioness, I hunted her on february 2022 with De Klerk Safaris with Hans and Frikkie as PHs.
The taxidermy was made by Moredou Taxidermy, on Schweizer-Reneke (the same that my first lioness)
In the crate they came the lioness rug mounted with her skull european mounted and a springbok wall-pedestal mounted. I brought with me a set of tusks from a warthog also hunted on the safari.
The import to Spain was through Germany because the rates that our governement has imposed are super expensives. Fortunately we are on EU and German governement is much more sensible. Once on UE territory we have no customs and the trophies come directly to Spain.

Got pictures?

I'm trying
DSCN1239.JPG

DSCN1240.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done sir, well done indeed!

A few months ago, I had to change the first lioness-rug from the living room to the attic where I usually paint, because my little daughter (4 years old) could stain it, On the living I left a red hartebeest hide as rug (much less expensive).
Now the two lionesses are together on the attic where only me usually go up. When am I going to paint, I just need to fold the hides toward the wall and I have an open space with a lot of light to paint

Beautiful, and congrats on getting your trophies. Last year I hunted with Hans and Frikkie, great individuals and a wonderful location. We unfortunately can’t bring any parts of the lion/lioness into the US. Did you write a report? Pictures of the hunt??

The import to Spain was through Germany because the rates that our governement has imposed are super expensives. Fortunately we are on EU and German governement is much more sensible. Once on EU territory we have no customs and the trophies come directly to Spain.
Brilliant.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DewayneWcz

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

LIMPOPO NORTH SAFARIS wrote on RStien321's profile.
Dear RStien321

I noticed your thread this morning.

We would be thrilled to assit you as mentioned in my comment on your thread.

We as Limpopo North Safaris has numerous areas in limpopo that vary between 10 000 to 24 000 acres that we hunt that has all of the animals on your wish list furthermore we have great deal on cull buffalo cows and bulls.

Please let me know if you might be intrested.

Regards
Sampie
John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia