Asian Elephant Tusks

Manil

New member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hello, I'm really new. I'd like to get some ideas on above elephant tusks which one seller want to sell to me. I wonder why the color of that tusks is so much yellow? Is it fake? The first photo is from the first owner and they use until it became to yellow color as in second photo.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Second photo looks normal to me!
 
Hi, thank for your reply. Could you advise me how to remove this yellow color from the tusks? I though it's a fake one before because I don't know.

image.jpg
 
I guess the elephants in Asia don't have access to this:
15046529.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,305
Messages
1,572,249
Members
169,514
Latest member
ChesterMac
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top