Arts and crafts today

62flint

AH fanatic
Joined
Jul 28, 2023
Messages
556
Reaction score
1,095
Media
3
Hunted
SA
BFB8F290-BF49-48EC-8554-D3DCD77C151F.jpeg
29B6D4B9-8324-42AA-91FA-C5EC158ACDAB.jpeg
Made me some steel target frames today.
Scrap steel I had laying around. The cross bar for the orange targets is a bent trailer axle I just replaced. The top is old bush hog blades I cut and welded to angle iron.
Might not be pretty but it didn’t cost me a dime
Targets I already had. 1/2 AR500.
Make a note. Ar500 will play hell on a drill bit.
The boar target I made years ago as a knock over. Decided to drill two holes to bolt the chain. Didn’t take long to realize I need to fire up a plasma cutter.
But all said and done. I now have swingers at 200, 300, around 500 yards.
Each one has a boar and at least one square or round Gong.
Next project is making myself a charging target. From about 100 yards out to 10-15 yards from me. Not sure how to go about it.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,573,899
Members
169,870
Latest member
KristinF56
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top