Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Member of
RFEC, RFETO
Hunted
Spain, Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West, Northern Cape, Free State, Mpumalanga)
Today, I visited our Hunting Show in Madrid, and saw this amazing collection of all the subspecies of the Argali Sheep.

All of them hunted by Eduardo Zamacola, one of our outstanding international hunters.

20220317_164216.jpg

Amazing! I wonder how much that collection cost him?
You can do a good hunt for Marco Polo around 50k
Success is great but its no safari experience!

Regardless of the pain, long travel and cold weather it is a key species for hunters to take.

That’s incredible! (y)

Amazing! I wonder how much that collection cost him?

Enrique Zamacola (sorry I said Eduardo in my previous post, which is another family member) is one of four spaniards who have won the Weatherby Award in his case in 2000.

To such hunters, cost is not a concern it is more the physical demands of traveling all around the globe, and often hunting in very inhospitable places.

Impressive collection. For someone who can collect argali rams, their time is probably worth more than their $. I wonder how many trips/days were spent on this?

Nyati, that is truly an outstanding collection. While I don't know it for a fact, I doubt there is another like it. Congratulations to Enrique Zamacola for his skill and perseverance.

Thanks for sharing.

Awesome

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveRineh

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]