Anyone in the AH World going to be in Munich for Oktoberfest?

Goopy

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Just wondering if anyone in our interesting little corner of the internet is going to be in Munchen for the Bier Festival? If so, maybe zusammenkommen for an improptu AH Gathering celebrating all things brewed...

Just wondering if anyone in our interesting little corner of the internet is going to be in Munchen for the Bier Festival? If so, maybe zusammenkommen for an improptu AH Gathering celebrating all things brewed...

Went to OctoberFest in Munich in 1992 - hell of a fun party and time. Be safe and pace yourself! I rank OctoberFest as the third best party on the planet.

Here’s my top 3 greatest parties in the world to attend at least once (and at a young age.)

1. San Fermin, The Running of the Bulls, Pamplona, Spain. Note: Hands down the craziest all night partying anywhere - 13 days in early July, I recall. Try the run at least once. Adrenaline rush…

2. Mardi Gras in New Orleans, Louisiana. Most people in the States can drive to this party. Most people can take about 3 days before exhaustion due to lack of sleep sets in.

3. Octoberfest, Munich, Germany - great beer and festival. Beautiful decorated wagons. Not as rowdy as some of the other drunkfests.

Probably quite a few other good festivals out there?? Happy hunting and partying, TheGrayRider a/k/a Tom.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VanW691009

Latest profile posts

Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well
Looking for brass or reloads for 475noz2 Jefferies ammo. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Charles