Anti hunting - pro conservation help

Hornyman

AH senior member
Joined
Mar 19, 2014
Messages
58
Reaction score
342
Media
39
Hunting reports
Africa
3
Hunted
RSA
For lack of a better place to post I'm posting here.

I'm in need of studies and articles showing the conservation successes that hunters have brought to Africa.

Wether it be saving species or shutting down poachers.

I'm attempting to educate some rather ignorant people and need viable data.

Thanks

Hornyman
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,327
Messages
1,573,017
Members
169,684
Latest member
inpucnecat1977
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top