Hyde Hunter

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
life member NRA,CowBoy Fast Draw
went to EC last year and got a new 4457 and will be going next April, my signed 4457 does NOT have an expiration date on so can I use it again as the same rifles will be going again. I think with no expiration date it would be good forever if you take the same items as before

In one of the corners of your permit there will be an exp. Date but usually every four years or something like that.
IMG_0460.jpeg

If nothing else changes, you are good to go.

yes the new ones do have a date, but mine does not have an expiration date

I was told this year to get new ones even though my ones from last year had no expiration date. The reason being that they are dated by CBP when they were signed and that SAPS will only accept them if they are signed in the current year you are applying for your permit into RSA. This is what Afton told me when getting my permit. I was also told the same from someone else, can’t remember who though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EuniceHead

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?