Animal facts - retry

Charles de Ribeau

AH enthusiast
Joined
Aug 3, 2015
Messages
286
Reaction score
562
Media
1
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
NRA Life
Hunted
Namibia, RSA, Canada (Sask, BC, NWT, Nunavut), US (NY, PA, TX, CO, NE, SD, ID, AK)
Not sure what went wrong with my first attempt. Hopefully it will work this time.

Did you know... A pig's orgasm last 30 minutes. (WOW!!!)...A cockroach will live nine days without its head before it starves to death...(Creepy...I'm still not over the pig)...The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its body...The female initiates sex by ripping the male's head off...(Hi Honey, I'm home...What the...?)...A flea can jump 350 times its body length...That's like a human jumping the length of a football field...(30 minutes...Lucky pig! Can you imagine?)...A catfish has over 27,000 taste buds...(What could be so tasty on the bottom of a pond?)...Some lions mate over 50 times a day...(I still can't believe that pig...quality over quantity!)...Butterflies taste with their feet...(Something I always wanted to know)... Elephants are the only animals that can't jump... (OK , so that would be a good thing.)... A cat's urine glows under a black light... (I wonder how much the government paid to figure that out.)... An ostrich's eye is bigger that its brain (I know some people like that.)...Starfish have no brains.... (I know some people like that, too)... Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure... (What about the pig? Do dolphins know about that pig?)

Now that you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to spread these crazy facts.
 
:ROFLMAO:(y) thanks for sharing!
 
Why don't more pigs suffer from heart attacks?:X3:
 
Excellent information!
 
!:ROFLMAO:! To to funny!:LOL:!
 
No wonder pigs multiply so fast. The wife says that's why they run around squealing all the time.... makes you think...
 
Male honey bees compete to mate with their queen, but during the explosive ejaculation his penis rips off and he falls to his death.
Everyone talks about colony collapse disorder—which is devastating bee populations worldwide—but not many people seem to care about the peculiar plight of the individual drone honey bee. Before a queen bee can assume her exalted title, she begins her life as a virgin bee, and must be inseminated by a male in order to step up to the throne. That's where the unfortunate drone comes in: in the course of mating with the heir apparent, the male's penis rips off, still inserted into the female, and he flies off to die.
(Given the gruesome fate of male honey bees, it's no surprise that full-grown queens deliberately breed them for use in their "mating yards.")
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,303
Messages
1,572,192
Members
169,505
Latest member
CharliL771
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top