American Hunting Rifles

Martin77

AH veteran
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Messages
216
Reaction score
331
Media
19
I sent my CZ rifle to Wayne Jacobson at American Hunting Rifles at the end of last year for the #3 CZ upgrade. I got it back last week and I have to say that I am more than pleased with the work Mr. Jacobson did. It is honestly the best looking rifle in my safe. His attention to detail as absolutely superb! The whole process was easy from start to finish. Anytime I had a question he was always there to answer. I will start practicing this weekend to be ready for my trip to South Africa this August. It can’t come quick enough!!!
IMG_4613.JPG
 
Fine looking rifle! Never heard a bad review of AHR!
 
Very nice!
 
Beauty, love the stock!
 
Beautiful thing. That stock is not only lovely, but perfect grain for a heavy recoiling rifle. Congrats.
 
Very handsome rifle! Geez I’d be afraid to take that beauty on a hunt!
 
Now that’s a rifle!
Look forward to your write up on the hunt.
 
Beautiful rifle! Had to wipe a little drool off my mouth...
 
Very fine looking rifle and a classic choice of caliber. Good luck and have fun on your hunt.
 
Wow. Gorgeous rifle. Good luck on your hunt!!!
 
Beautiful gun, beautiful caliber. Perfect combination. Now if it shoots good,you've got a real winner.
 
Very nice wood.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,319
Messages
1,572,861
Members
169,631
Latest member
ONJKassie
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top