AHR and CZ

Luvthunt

AH legend
Joined
Aug 4, 2018
Messages
2,215
Reaction score
2,211
Media
2
Have heard that AHR (Wayne) has new CZ actions available in the standard size (30-06) and the Mag (375 HH ) and can be had with AHR safety and trigger. AHR will open bolts for the big boys.
More then a rumor I think contact AHR for verification if needing or interested.
Not associated with AHR in any buisness involment and letting members know of info that I heard is my only thought.
 

1716981483568.png
 

Attachments

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,023
Members
169,687
Latest member
WallaceBlo
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top