Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Courtney Hunting Club, NRA Life Member, SCI Kansas City Chapter
Hunted
Zimbabwe,Namibia, South Africa, KwaZulu Natal, Kalahari, Northwest, Limpopo, Gauteng, APNR Kruger Area. USA Georgia, South Carolina, Arkansas, New Mexico, North Carolina and Texas
@reedy0312 traveled to Kansas City on business. Once all his business matters were addressed he met up with yours truly for dinner and lots of shared hunting stories. Folks reedy has a big trophy collection back in North Carolina and has been on some great hunts. Glad you could visit Charles. It is always nice to host fellow AH members.
image.jpg

Thank you Charlie for your hospitality and welcoming me into your home! Folks, Charlie and I have got to know each other over the last 8 or 9 months and spoken quite a few times. So I was coming to KC and said hey, I'd love to come by to look at your elephant tusks and all your mounts, and he not only invited me over but invited me for dinner and to stay in his home. Charlie and his wife were very welcoming!
Thank you sir, you are a true gentlemen!

One quick pic early this morning before I left (not sure what all the blue dots are, must have been the reflection off the lights), also his awesome kudu bull!
20160709_072101_resized.jpg

20160709_072158_resized.jpg

That is awesome to see. Glad you two could pull this off and I hope to meet you both face to face one day.

We'll bill you know you will be seeing my real soon. Now there is no telling what will be in the salt when you finally get to Flintbeck!

Did reedy0312 get an opportunity to sample any of your fine Bourbon?

Charlie, the wife and I are coming to KC towards the end of the month. If you are through seeing spots in front of your eyes Art and are planning a trip to the range on July 29th. We'd love to have you join us.

@Shootist43 Reedy did indeed have some of my bourbon sir.
I will actually miss you on the 29th. I will still be in Africa hunting!
I do hope that you will take the opportunity to shoot your new model #1 while at the range in Kansas City.

I'm glad to see there is civilization in KC

Yes sir we have running water and paved streets in the greater Kansas City area. And I must say I brought the bourbon.

Yes sir we have running water and paved streets in the greater Kansas City area. And I must say I brought the bourbon.

Always heard about running water and paved streets but the city way of life and everything that goes with it just doesn't fit me very well.

Kansas City, St Louis, Jefferson City and Columbia.....large reservations of forward thinking progressive liberal democrats

Savy, skilled hunters and shooters are rare in those confines.....I'm sure you might agree

Yes sir @Shootist43, I was introduced to the impressive collection and was able to sample a bit!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoracioSpi

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?