AH Get Together In Dallas During Dallas Safari Club (DSC) Convention 2022

This get together is always a wonderful time for me, unfortunately I just don't see any way I'll be able to make it this time. So to my friends old and new and to those yet to be met, have a great time at the dinner, enjoy the convention and safe travels. May this trip be the start of your best year ever!

Happy Holidays!

@Steve M +1, confirmed! :A Whistle:
Thanks for hosting an AH dinner at DSC each year , Jerome. Karen and I are really looking forward to another fun evening at Gilley's with the other AH members. It's really a great bunch of people. Let the tall tales begin!!

Trying to figure out new flights doesn’t seem like Emirates is going lift their ban. Have 4 flights invested in them.

best J

sent payment for two . hope i followed proper procedure

Thanks for hosting an AH dinner at DSC each year , Jerome. Karen and I are really looking forward to another fun evening at Gilley's with the other AH members. It's really a great bunch of people. Let the tall tales begin!!
It will be good to meet you, sir. I'll buy the first round and we can remember Kowas a little.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Geri37L030

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?