AGENT: Has Anyone Hunted With Wildest International Safaris?

Missourihunter

Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
I won this hunt at an auction and they seem to have a nice website slough I can not find a review.

Never understand how people end up "winning" hunts at auction without a clue as to what and who they are bidding on.....then afterwards start doing research.....
Some work out some dont and most "bargains" end up the oposite.....

Is this the same outfitter/auction hunt that asked you to postpone because South Africa wasn’t safe?

Never understand how people end up "winning" hunts at auction without a clue as to what and who they are bidding on.....then afterwards start doing research.....
Some work out some dont and most "bargains" end up the oposite.....
True and most don’t go

I saw an address in Miami fl for “ Wildest International Safari” it is in a condo complex at 2451 Brickell avenue. They have been in business since 2007, could not find any reviews.

I haven't looked at their web site but you can always send them a email asking for references along with a priceless for other animals.

Be wary of any review since more than likely it will be a positive one.

As to why people bid on these hunts? They get caught up in the moment and thrill of a African hunt and don't realize what is evolved in it and that more than likely they don't know that they can buy a cheaper and better hunt by just doing their homework.

It apears you have bought another cat in the bag.....

How does this work?? You sit around a table and an auction comes up....nobody bids as they did their homework....you bid just because...the hammer falls....you pay....then start checking what you bought?

A simple google search reveals just afew things that would cause me to not even look at this.....

1. English is not my first language so my grammar sucks but theirs beats mine......
2. No mention of which outfit or PH or area you will be hunting in.....
3. Travelling up to 30 hrs between hunting areas....my word.....you gonna be spending 80% of your hunt in the truck....
4. And then...."Mostly spot and stalk. But some species can be hunted from the truck".....

I could carry on but I think this will again end up being a dissapointment.....

Screenshot_20221112-074525_Chrome.jpg

There are 0 reviews or other information on this outfit.....

Here is an auction hunt they sold.....for 3 hunters....the pictures show 3 different hunters with 2 blesbuck and 1 gemsbuck....

Screenshot_20221112-092021_Chrome.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wilda05U82

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]