After The Shot Tips From Elg & Co

USAN

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
For several years, we have harbored in our Norma guests at the inn White Moose . Their exquisite cuisine, based on locally produced ingredients, which goes hand in hand with what many hunters appreciate. We let Helena Neraal introduce an excerpt from his latest cookbook Elg & Co . and hope you like it as much as we do.
mat.jpg

It's always nice to be visited by Norma guests. Usually the hunters with a taste for the game and always the guests who appreciate a good meal. As a chef and cookbook author, there is nothing that inspires more. I hope that you will enjoy this excerpt of the cookbook Elg & co. The recipe elk fillet with blåbärssmörsås is one of my absolute favorites. Have a nice meal!

helena (1).jpg

Warm greetings from

Helena

Visit this link for more info: http://www.norma.cc/sv/Jakt-Skytteliv/Om-Jakt/efter-skottet---tips-ur-elg--co/

The recipe is a Pdf in Swedish, I think. Sadly, my Swedish is not as good as it should be :D Any hope of an English translation? I could use google translate on the website only:(

The good layer out in the picture looks good!

Just Downloaded the Reciepe, as a Chef I find it very interesting and Informative, and could be easily used for Beef,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShirleyLaw

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .

IMG_3426.jpeg
IMG_2910.jpeg
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?