A round to make it count

AN.87

AH member
Reaction score
Hunting stories with a bolt action rifle or a double rifle have been passed around many times. And their merits and shortcomings even more so.

Single shots get less attention. Although the No. 1 has its fans, stories and a thread here and with extension the other Farquharson models.

I myself admittedly have a weakness for boubles as well. Since I stumbled upon a BSA model 12 target half my life ago, the single shots have become a second pillar in my interest as far as guns are concerned. Although my BSA is still loved, the interest has quickly evolved to the "kipplauf". Actually my field of interest can be reduced to break- open rifles.
bsamod12ad.jpg

It will remain a niche compared to a bolt. The choice to use it a more considered. Given out of romance, technical preference or to set yourself a challenge.

Are there any stories to discover here about kipplauf (especially) or other single shots that have not been told yet. From hunting experience to purchase and ownership. the k95 from blaser or the k3, 4 or 5 from merkel already had some attention and recently the wonderful Bradshaw rising block. But surely there are more experiences and pictures to share.

Among the historical I find a holland and holland royal rook rifle fantastic. Among the top pieces I can look at pictures of the fanzoj kb1 for a long time. But of course the k95 or k5 are also great rifles.
single-shot-01-01-1.jpg

0YLZncHzi7YcKdt.jpg

Pictures from fanzoj and vintage guns website.

Greetsings
a

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeffreyHud

Latest profile posts

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
DO YOU NEED FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE TO ENLARGE YOUR BUSINESS?
WE HELP INDIVIDUALS AND COMPANIES TO OBTAIN FINANCE FOR BUSINESS
EXPANDING AND TO SETUP A NEW BUSINESS RANGING ANY AMOUNT. GET FINANCE AT AFFORDABLE INTEREST RATE OF 3% contact us Pacific landing Whatsapp +91, Seven, Three, 0, Three, Three, Eight, Two, Six, Three, One
NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?