A good test

Ray B

AH ambassador
Joined
Aug 19, 2016
Messages
5,457
Reaction score
9,491
Location
WA St, USA
Media
81
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
1
Thanksgiving will be a good test to see the authority base of the governors. family gatherings in several states have been banned with the threat of intervention by police into private homes without warrants based on someone's conclusion that the family was violating a governors order. The test will be: How many police departments and line officers will follow the governor's directive that they enter the home and make arrests; or if they will tell the folks to have a nice day and tell the governor and his/her a-kissers to f-off. This could be a preliminary to a similar situation that will involve the second amendment.
 
My step daughter and grandbabe are flying to Californicate to see her other dad/granddad for Thanksgiving. Sadly he has pancreatic cancer. I wonder if governor ”Noos’em” will intervene in that situation?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,382
Messages
1,574,658
Members
170,083
Latest member
AllieSams
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top