Bronze supporter
AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA Benefactor Life, Ducks Unlimited Life, RMEF Life, NAHC Life
Hunted
USA (CO, KS, TX, WA, AZ, TN), Alberta, Canada
I have some extra 9.3x74R ammo that someone might be able to use...

Federal Premium Safari 286gr Swift A-Frame (18 rounds)
Federal Premium Safari 286gr Woodleigh Hydro Solid full box of 20
$275 for both shipped CONUS

Hornady 300gr DGS - 4 boxes, $100/bx + shipping CONUS
if someone takes all 4, I'll cover the shipping

20220224_142118.jpg

20220224_142307.jpg

20220224_141617.jpg

… I am after this Caliber & the Rounds are advertised, “Dangerous Game Series” yet I’m being told this caliber does not meet the minimum requirements for Buff … #1 trophy interests + larger PG w/ the caliber.

Your hunting history or details w/ this caliber - have I been missed informed? If yes, I wish to deal on the rounds … rifle can follow-up.

Thx

Different countries have different requirements. the 9.3 is legal in many places. Ask your guid, he will know about the area you are hunting.

… I am after this Caliber & the Rounds are advertised, “Dangerous Game Series” yet I’m being told this caliber does not meet the minimum requirements for Buff … #1 trophy interests + larger PG w/ the caliber.

Your hunting history or details w/ this caliber - have I been missed informed? If yes, I wish to deal on the rounds … rifle can follow-up.

Thx

Different countries have different requirements. the 9.3 is legal in many places. Ask your guid, he will know about the area you are hunting.
^^^What he said^^^

My question is, which side of the pond are you on? These can only be sent somewhere in the continental US

^^^What he said^^^

My question is, which side of the pond are you on? These can only be sent somewhere in the continental US

I work for US Dept of Defense in Germany but the rounds would be sent to N. Dakota … thx.

I work for US Dept of Defense in Germany but the rounds would be sent to N. Dakota … thx.
Well, that works! Where are you planning to hunt?

edit-having a little internet issues it seems.

Are you wanting some or all of these?

Last edited:
S. Africa & Buff was the immediate interest but after abit deeper research it appears, that’s not an option.

S. Africa & Buff was the immediate interest but after abit deeper research it appears, that’s not an option.
That is my understanding also, SA has 375 min. But I think a lot of the neighboring countries do allow the 9.3.

Yea, disappointing … I have access to CZ O/U rifle on a great price point & your rounds would have sealed the package! Agreed, I believe Zim allows the 9.3. & Namibia measures suggested calibers in Joules.

Thx for the chat.

Price drop....

Federal Premium Safari 286gr Swift A-Frame (18 rounds)
Federal Premium Safari 286gr Woodleigh Hydro Solid full box of 20
$250 for both shipped CONUS

Hornady 300gr DGS - 4 boxes, $95/bx + shipping CONUS
if someone takes all 4, I'll cover the shipping

Somebody asked, so I'll put this out; if you want all of it, $625 shipped CONUS

All is SOLD

Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thanpan

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia