9.3 x 74, Ruger #1, Want To Purchase

Fenstar

AH senior member
Reaction score
Hunted
Tanzania, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, South Africa
The 9.3 metrics have my attention lately. Looking for a plain jane, #1, in a not so plain jane caliber. With all the scammers on the “wanted to buy” heading, I’d like to only deal with mature AH members. If you have a rifle for sale, please post “pm sent” before sending a pm. What I appreciate about the AH site is the watch dog, band of brothers who watch out for their own. An endorsement by an AH member goes a long way in buyer confidence. Thank you in advance. Fenstar

A nice one on gunbroker. I was sorely tempted. I like that forend more than the standard Ruger one. And a very very fair price so far.

And the seller has good feedback so very reliable.

Attachments

I had one of these. I think you could buy a mule for about the same price, and it may not kick as bad!

I have one but it isn't plain jane,

You should be able to find one here that someone has, and willing to let go of.

@Clifford Johnson I don't find the recoil very different than a 338WM or 375H&H. But saying that I also shoot 577NE, 500 Jeffery, and 505 gibbs within my recoil tolerance with no problem.

AZDAVE- I’m glad you said it first… my .500J and my .505G are my favorites to tinker with and shoot!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaun09

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well
Looking for brass or reloads for 475noz2 Jefferies ammo. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Charles