Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
PHASA, DSC, SCI, HSC, WSF
Hunted
RSA, Cameroon, USA, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Good day AH community,

As the hunting season starts to wind down from a very busy 2023, we can reflect on a very successful year!
We were fortunate enough to have a few AH members join us in South Africa, Zambia and Zimbabwe this year. Thank you to each one of you that trusted us with your safari. We appreciate your confidences in us. We hope to see you at one of the shows in the New Year or back in Africa very soon.
We are looking forward to 2024 and beyond. Hopefully we will be sharing some exciting news very soon.

We have hunted some exceptional Sable trophies this year, our biggest stretching the tape at 47 1/2 inches and our average for the year was 44''. Our genetic pool is really something to be proud of. With that said our quota for 2024 has been set at 9 Trophy bulls. We are happy to offer the below package to the AH community first. As an ongoing effort we are always trying to add value to our client's safari as much as possible. We have partnered up with a local taxidermist in SA to offer taxidermy included in most of our package hunts for 2024.

The Safari will take place in the Limpopo province of SA. The ranch consists of 10,000 acres with one perimeter high fence. Drive time from OR Tambo international airport is 3.5 hours. Accommodation will be in en suite chalet with all the usual amenities.

7-day Sable & plains game safari 1 x 1
$9,995
1 Hunter x 1 PH
- 1 x Sable Bull
- 1 x Blue Wildebeest bull
- 1 x Impala
- 1 x Zebra
Shoulder mounts included for 1 x Sable, 1 x Blue Wildebeest, and 1 x Impala.
Tanned rug mount included for 1 x Zebra.
  • Included in package:
  • All accommodation during contracted safari dates
  • Transfers from OR Tambo International Airport and concession.
  • All meals while in camp, including all drinks, local beers and wines, Alcohol in moderation.
  • Licensed Professional hunter, Skinners, Trackers, and 4 x 4 Vehicles.
  • Field pre of all trophies.

• Excluded in package:
  • Firearm permit
  • Firearm hire and ammunition. Rifle Hire – $40 /Day)
  • Taxidermy is Not included for any additional species taken, Packing, insurance, and transport to the final destination.
  • Hotel accommodation before and after the hunt if needed.
  • Dipping and shipping of trophies
  • Gratuities
  • Personal expenses

You can follow us on social media.
FACEBOOK - DAVE FREEBURN SAFARIS
INSTAGRAM - DAVEFREEBURNSAFARIS

IMG_3152.JPG
7 Day Sable, Plains game.jpg
IMG_4053.jpg
IMG_8329.JPG
IMG_8329.JPG
IMG_6525.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I think there is mistake, we have described taxidermy included in package, then the taxidermy also mentioned on excluded list items

I think there is mistake, we have described taxidermy included in package, then the taxidermy also mentioned on excluded list items
Thanks Mark. Copy and paste let me down.

Mark, the way it reads, to me, is extra taxidermy is not included. It’s a weird sentence.

Dave, did I read it right?
  • Firearm hire and ammunition. Rifle Hire – $40 /Day)
  • Taxidermy not included in package, packing, insurance, and transport to final destination.
  • Hotel accommodation before and after the hunt if needed.

Mark, the way it reads, to me, is extra taxidermy is not included. It’s a weird sentence.

Dave, did I read it right?
I will clear in up.
Should read - taxidermy Not included for any additional species taken.

That is one heck of a deal! Very nice offer!

This is fantastic deal!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TatianaBgw

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,
I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.