585 Nyati casing trim die

cm76

AH senior member
Joined
Feb 12, 2022
Messages
84
Reaction score
304
Media
2
I'm looking to find a source a trim die for the 585 Nyati cartridge if anyone can help? I have spoken with Forster about custom trimmer options, but they are not doing any 'one off' work at present.
Thank you
 
20220316_142143.jpg

Here you go. Rifle was built on a new CZ550 action, and uses the standard 505 Gibbs rim size of .6402"
 
Very nice. How does it shoot
Thanks. Recoil is heavy but manageable. Rifle weighs approx 12lbs at the moment but looking at restocking and having the weight of the rifle sitting at around 14lbs. The rifle was built for a previous owner who never used it.
 
I have managed to source a trim die through CH Tool and Die, so all good now.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,573,909
Members
169,872
Latest member
LanoraKidw
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top