505 Gibbs project

Whya505?

New member
Joined
Oct 3, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
3
So I acquired a CZ550 that was built by GA Precision as a 500 Battleship, Apparently a Rigby cut off around the shoulder and necked for a .510 projectile. I am have that rechambered to 505 Gibbs and am looking at doing some odd ball experimenting. Does anyone know of anyone that has worked up or QL-ed 750Gr Amax in the cavernous gibbs? I have an actual .505 Barrel to thread and chamber as well that was will go on it later in life.
 
I do not as the biggest I’ve seen is the 600 grain work up. Tagging this thread to stay informed.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,324
Messages
1,572,930
Members
169,651
Latest member
MelanieBou
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top