500 Jeffery Brass FS

GeorgeGibbs505

AH enthusiast
Joined
Aug 29, 2020
Messages
262
Reaction score
646
Location
West Virginia
Media
1
3 boxes of new Bertram 500 J brass and 25 new Nosler brass. $525 shipped conus
053D04D5-F638-4E9E-9920-FF8829174910.jpeg
 
Good grief, I wish I had a 500 Jeffery. Nearly 200 pieces of brass for sale in just a few days.
 
It can happen if you ask SANTA and pay for it.
Krish
Lol, yes you are likely correct. I feel like I need to clean up a few of these other self gifts project guns first.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,414
Messages
1,575,342
Members
170,265
Latest member
lillianlindseyy
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top