500/464 Bullets

TomtomSA

New member
Joined
Aug 5, 2023
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
Hi there, I have a box of 50 .464 Barnes 500Gr FMJ bullet heads. Do you know of anyone who has a 500/465 who might be interested in them?

(I thought I could load them for my .458Express but slightly oversized 11,6mm vs 11,9mm)

Kind regards,
Simon Blackburn
[redacted]
South Africa
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,284
Messages
1,570,624
Members
168,918
Latest member
IrwinMeado
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top