470 Reloading Components

Milehighshooter

AH enthusiast
Joined
Apr 16, 2017
Messages
443
Reaction score
534
Location
Denver, CO
Media
87
But if a mix & match here

49 Barnes original 500gr rnsp
18 Bell boxer brass
25 Kynoxh berdan brass
20 reloads in Kynoch brass

$100 you your door in the lower 48 USA

20240117_142056.jpg
20240117_142050.jpg
20240117_141921.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,980
Members
169,087
Latest member
lustnocirro1980
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top