470 Nitro Express Components For Sale

Actually they were a gift from my wife. Years ago she bought me a leather ammo wallet with "470 Nitro Express" on it. She ordered these to go in it.

My mistake, I didn't realize that someone had posted a question. Yes, the Westley Richards are factory loaded rounds (x5).

Thank you for the reply sir!

Selling gifts from your wife is a very BAD idea, unless she’s no longer around then it’s brilliant

She's ok with it. She's a very good girl that way. Once I find a Gibbs, she'll probably buy me another. Top of the line, that one is.

Hope u r a big stout nugget, cause the Gibbs is a monster on both ends— make sure it fits well and should be ok

Hope u r a big stout nugget, cause the Gibbs is a monster on both ends— make sure it fits well and should be ok
I thought recoil was "all in your head";)

Kidding aside, since i was very young, ive not owned too many long guns that didn't kick like a young mule. The 500 A-Square still stands out in my mind, as did the 550gr buffalo bullets in the Farmingdale 50-140 Sharps with the crescent steel buttplate. That one just hurt a lot. None of them though, come anywhere close to the 10lb Ruger #1 shooting a 750gr A-Max in the 50-140 Sharps. Not sure that I have a way to describe that one in English words.

Very much looking forward to finding a Gibbs though.

Michael

So, is there no one willing to trade the entire lot for 10 pieces of 505 Gibbs brass? I would have thought the box of 5 factory loaded Westley Richards would be worth that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyeGrove7

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?