For Sale .458 Win Mag reloading components

Mnovak

AH enthusiast
Joined
Jan 26, 2020
Messages
252
Reaction score
425
Media
28
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Reloading components

.458 WM brass 160 pcs
$320 total

.458 Woodleigh 400gr soft point 3 bags of 100. $180 per bag $540 total.

.458 WM Hornady DGX Bonded 480gr 2 boxes of 50ea $100 per box $200 total

Redding .458 WM three piece die set, new
$75

IMG_3313.jpeg
IMG_3314.jpeg
IMG_3315.jpeg
IMG_3311.jpeg
IMG_3312.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
what brand is the brass and is it new?
 
what brand is the brass and is it new?

50 pcs of what looks like Winchester brass W W Super mark new
100 pcs of what looks like Remington brass R-R mark new
10 pcs one time fired W W Super mark
20 pcs Federal nickel plated FC mark one time fired.
 
Last edited:
thank you
 
Everything is sold except the Hornady DGX bullets. I have created a new separate post for the bullets.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,572,980
Members
169,676
Latest member
Jeffreymorrise
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top