Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Member of
SCI, WSF, RMEF, GSCO, and NRA
Hunted
Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Mozambique x3, Tanzania and CAR. Tajikistan, Canada, Mexico, AK, WY, NM, SD, CO, UT, AZ, NV
Cleaning out the safe. Would like someone to get some ammo they need or a gift to your PH?

I’ve got two boxes (40 rounds) of Federal Premium.458 Lott 500 grain Woodleigh Hydro Solids that sell online for $270.00 per box of 20. How about $230.00 per box and I pay shipping?

Also one box (20 rounds) of Hornady .458 Lott 500 grain DGS that sell online for $156.00. Add to above for $125.00?

Also 12 rounds of Federal Premium.458 Winchester Magnum 400 grain Trophy Bonded (can be used in a .458 Lott) that I will throw in for free.

60DF5745-66C4-463C-82D3-E6AE0A924051.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
OBO?

Anybody have any 458 Lott soft loads in 450gr or 500gr that you would trade for some solids?

I'd take them, just not sure how to get them to S.A...

Cleaning out the safe. Would like someone to get some ammo they need or a gift to your PH?

I’ve got two boxes (40 rounds) of Federal Premium.458 Lott 500 grain Woodleigh Hydro Solids that sell online for $270.00 per box of 20. How about $230.00 per box and I pay shipping?

Also one box (20 rounds) of Hornady .458 Lott 500 grain DGS that sell online for $156.00. Add to above for $125.00?

Also 12 rounds of Federal Premium.458 Winchester Magnum 400 grain Trophy Bonded (can be used in a .458 Lott) that I will throw in for free.

View attachment 449163
I have some Nosler partition. May be some hornady and barnes. Need to look. If interested let me know. They are all 20round boxes factory new. Also have 500gr nosler for 458 win mag as well as 450gr barnes for win mag 20round factory new.
Krish

Last edited:
Let me know if you have the Barnes 500gr. That’s what I usually use by Federal but open to other brands. Thanks

If
I'd take them, just not sure how to get them to S.A...
If you have a US client headed your way, I could ship them to him if he’s also bringing a Lott.

L
I have some Nosler partition. May be some hornady and barnes. Need to look. If interested let me know. They are all 20round boxes factory new. Also have 500gr nosler for 458 win mag as well as 450gr barnes for win mag 20round factory new.
Krish
Let me know if you have Barnes. That’s what I usually use. Thanks!

L

Let me know if you have Barnes. That’s what I usually use. Thanks!
I am sure I have barnes 500gr tsx 20 round boxes atleast 2 or 3 of them. I have 450 gr barnes tsx bullets if you reload.
Krish

Is it Federal ammo? Did you want to trade the Barnes softs ammo for my solids ammo? I have two boxes of Woodleigh solids. Can trade one or both?

I have over casess of 458 solids. Not looking for solid ammo. Since you wanted to trade I said I have some you may want. For my needs I am well stocked.
Krish

Last edited:
Scott
I have access to Barnes Vortex 500 gr TSX
And Norma 550 Woodleigh Softs

Call me if I can help. Sent you a pm with my number.

Also Swift Ammo has plenty of 500 gr Aframes in stock. I just got a batch in from them

Scott
I have access to Barnes Vortex 500 gr TSX
And Norma 550 Woodleigh Softs

Call me if I can help. Sent you a pm with my number.

Also Swift Ammo has plenty of 500 gr Aframes in stock. I just got a batch in from them
Not to derail the OP’s thread, did you get the round nosed AFrames or Spitzers? I’m on the fence…

I know, they make round nosed and spritzer A Frames for the 458 500grn.

Any lott cases your looking to get rid of?
Are you stockpiling or in need? I have some once-fired I could help you with if you’re short and in need for a trip. I’m happy to help a fellow hunter. If you’ve got a bunch already and just looking to add to a stockpile, I would probably keep mine.

Ok
I have over casess of 458 solids. Not looking for solid ammo. Since you wanted to trade I said I have some you may want. For my needs I am well stocked.
Krish
Okay thanks Krish. Mark was able to help me out but I appreciate your kindness. I was looking for Federal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthaMcCl

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,
I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.